Re: CVS HEAD busted on Windows?

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "Andrew Dunstan" <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>, "Peter Eisentraut" <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: CVS HEAD busted on Windows?
Date: 2006-06-22 07:08:52
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I'm beginning to wonder if that's a red herring from where I was killing
things off and re-running in a possibly un-clean tree. It seems to be OK
tonight anyway, so let's just keep an eye on it for now.

As a sidenote on the postgres/postmaster merge subject though - Magnus &
I were wondering if Peter's change means we no longer need to ship
postmaster.exe and postgres.exe with pgInstaller. Presumably we can just
use postgres.exe for everything now?

Regards, Dave.