Re: Norwegian Translation

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Roy Paulsen" <roypaul(at)online(dot)no>,<pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Norwegian Translation
Date: 2006-02-17 13:16:20
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Roy,

We'd be happy for you to work on the translation. Please download the current message catalogue from http://www.pgadmin.org/translation/status.php and send the results back when you're done, at which point we'll update the site to show you as the new maintainer. I see that Norwegian is about 50% complete at the moment, so it shouldn't be too much work to bring it up to date.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to shout!

Thanks, Dave.

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2006-02-17 14:40:07