Postgresql 7.4.6 Release Question

From: Rao Kumar <rao(dot)kumar(at)netwolves(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Postgresql 7.4.6 Release Question
Date: 2004-11-01 15:12:59
Lists: pgsql-admin

Greetings,

I am planning to upgrade our postgres server to new release 7.4.6. I can get
the tar.gz and RPM from various mirrors but any idea when this will be
available for Fress BSD ports?. I tried to look this up under the General
and Admin mailing lists and couldn't find any threads related. Greatly
appreciate your feedback.

Thank You

Best Regards,

Rao Kumar