Re: Postgres forums ... take 2

From: Elliot Chance <elliotchance(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Carlos Mennens <carlos(dot)mennens(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgres forums ... take 2
Date: 2010-12-31 01:24:09
Lists: pgsql-general

On 31/12/2010, at 12:43 AM, Carlos Mennens wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 7:26 PM, Thom Brown <thom(at)linux(dot)com> wrote:
>> I know this topic has gone quiet, I still think it's worth investing
>> time and resources in. I don't expect any progress to be made until
>> the new year now, but I hope we can continue this after the Christmas
>> period is over.
>>
>> And nice work collating the discussions so far onto the wiki. That
>> should make it easier for everyone to keep up with developments :)
>
> I would like to be more involved in this! I've got lots of time to
> devote and available resources so let me know what is needed. I would
> like to see this grow into a full dedicated "official" web forums.
>
> -Carlos Mennens

I just forwarded an old message, you should see it on the mailing list. I don't think many people are interested in doing work right around the christmas period, so I wanted to give some time to let all that pass.

The more help the better! At the moment the major priority is discussing the issues here:
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Forums_at_postgresql.com.au