RE: Gita Press

From: "Henshall, Stuart - WCP" <SHenshall(at)westcountrypublications(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Aditya Gilra'" <aditya_gilra(at)yahoo(dot)com>, pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: Gita Press
Date: 2001-07-02 08:04:03
Lists: pgsql-cygwin
Hello,
	I've tried running regression tests on Windows98SE and never managed
to get all the way through. However it doesn't appear to be any one thing
killing it and I suspect its some interaction, or some strangeness of Win98.
However I have had it working fine on NT. I would defiantly not use Windows
98 as a production server for anything as the stability just isn't there
(IMHO of course).
- Stuart