pgsql: Avoid possible crash in contrib/bloom's blendscan().

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgsql: Avoid possible crash in contrib/bloom's blendscan().
Date: 2016-05-17 21:01:24
Lists: pgsql-committers

Avoid possible crash in contrib/bloom's blendscan().

It's possible to begin and end an indexscan without ever calling
amrescan. contrib/bloom, unlike every other index AM, allocated
its "scan->opaque" storage at amrescan time, and thus would crash
in amendscan if amrescan hadn't been called. We could fix this
by putting in a null-pointer check in blendscan, but I see no very
good reason why contrib/bloom should march to its own drummer in
this respect. Let's move that initialization to blbeginscan
instead. Per report from Jeff Janes.

Branch
------
master