pgsql: Remove obsolete cases from GiST update redo code.

From: Heikki Linnakangas <heikki(dot)linnakangas(at)iki(dot)fi>
To: pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgsql: Remove obsolete cases from GiST update redo code.
Date: 2014-11-07 13:13:32
Lists: pgsql-committers

Remove obsolete cases from GiST update redo code.

The code that generated a record to clear the F_TUPLES_DELETED flag hasn't
existed since we got rid of old-style VACUUM FULL. I kept the code that sets
the flag, although it's not used for anything anymore, because it might
still be interesting information for debugging purposes that some tuples
have been deleted from a page.

Likewise, the code to turn the root page from non-leaf to leaf page was
removed when we got rid of old-style VACUUM FULL. Remove the code to replay
that action, too.

Branch
------
master