BUG #7800: Welcome email with login ifnormation NOT received

From: cambus4(at)slb(dot)com
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #7800: Welcome email with login ifnormation NOT received
Date: 2013-01-08 17:43:41
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 7800
Logged by: Brunet-Cambus
Email address: cambus4(at)slb(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 9.2.2
Operating system: PostgreSQL

I subscribed to be able to login to OpenSCG portal and so to download
PostgreSQL. Web site state that: "Your email is successfully subscribed. If
you are a new subscriber, you will receive a welcome email with instructions
on how to login to OpenSCG portal." BUT I never received something and so
cannot download PostgreSQL!

Could you please help me?
Many thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,