BUG #7686: Provider not configured.

From: bontha(dot)manojrao(at)tcs(dot)com
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #7686: Provider not configured.
Date: 2012-11-21 12:03:29
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 7686
Logged by: Manoj
Email address: bontha(dot)manojrao(at)tcs(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 9.2.1
Operating system: Windows

Dear Team,

I have installed PostgreSQL in my system and trying to connect to the
database using C# as programming language. But I am get an error that the
provider for the PostgreSQL is not registered in the local machine.
Trying to connect in using OleDB data provider mode.