BUG #6667: diplom on english language on your site

From: dmitryturin(at)narod(dot)ru
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #6667: diplom on english language on your site
Date: 2012-05-28 15:12:53
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 6667
Logged by: Dmitry Turin
Email address: dmitryturin(at)narod(dot)ru
PostgreSQL version: Unsupported/Unknown
Operating system: windows

Excuse me, that i forced to ask via this form, but i did not find other.

Several years ago i seen file on your site with diplom about trees on
english language. I cannot find it. Can you prompt address (URL) of this
file? Or can you send it to my email, if it is absent on site now?