pgsql: Index tuple data arrays using Anum_xxx symbolic constants instea

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgsql: Index tuple data arrays using Anum_xxx symbolic constants instea
Date: 2011-06-16 21:04:50
Lists: pgsql-committers

Index tuple data arrays using Anum_xxx symbolic constants instead of "i++".

We had already converted most places to this style, but this patch gets the
last few that were still doing it the old way. The main advantage is that
this exposes a greppable name for each target column, rather than having
to rely on comments (which a couple of places failed to provide anyhow).

Richard Hopkins, additional work by me to clean up update_attstats() too

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/bfcb9328e51eaaa21c92a1f2d7262758afb843e8

Modified Files
src/backend/catalog/pg_operator.c | 58 ++++++++--------
src/backend/catalog/pg_type.c | 126 +++++++++++++++++------------------
src/backend/commands/analyze.c | 17 +++--
src/backend/commands/comment.c | 16 ++---
src/backend/rewrite/rewriteDefine.c | 18 ++---