Image Library

From: Tielman J de Villiers <tjdevil(at)bondnet(dot)co(dot)za>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Image Library
Date: 2002-03-26 15:47:55
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I have written our web application in Perl via the mod_perl HTML::Mason
connected to PostgreSQL with the Perl DBI and DBD::Pg.

I have the "text" data side of the application pretty much under "control",
but now need to add an "image" side to the system.

These would be simple jpgs/gifs linked to text fields.

Can anyone with experience in this field please point me in some direction.

Thank you

Tielman J de Villiers
BondNet Pty Ltd