A probelm

From: Mario Cerna <marioc(at)savona(dot)com(dot)gt>
To: "'pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: A probelm
Date: 1999-08-02 15:52:57
Lists: pgsql-ports

Hi, my name is Mario Cerna, I was trying to install the PostgreSQL 6.5.1 for
a linux RedHat, I follow all the steps and check evreything, but when I try
to execute the 'initdb' command, show me an error telling me that can´t
create the database Template1.

Did you have some idea about it?, I check evrey step in the Installation
Procedure and was right, I check the .log´s (Installation Log´s) even there
wasn´t a warning...

Or Did you read something near to that error.

Please if you can help me I will apreciate so much, I need to make a
presentation about your Database in the University (it will be a Database
course, presentation as student).

Please send me the informaion to marioc(at)usac(dot)edu(dot)gt

Thank you

Mario Cerna
Universiada de San Carlos de Gutamala