Need Documentation(information) about PostgreSql's structure

From: "Nguyen Tran Quoc Vinh" <ntqv(at)ukr(dot)net>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Need Documentation(information) about PostgreSql's structure
Date: 2003-08-25 23:54:12
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Help me, please. I need to add any funtions to PostgreSql's source v. 7.32. It is too hard for a newbie himself to know what each function does. I try to understand PostgreSql structure through readme files, postgres tutorial and commentaries in postgresql source but along time i can't understand postgresql structure.
------
I need to grab sql queries sometimes: before parser, after parser, after optimizer, after rewriter (and before exccuter). Besides, i need to work with views.
------
I know it take a lot of time to explain all i need. Tell me, please, where i can find necessary information. Thank you very much.

Attachment Content-Type Size
.bmp application/octet-stream 1.6 KB