Re: SI buffer overflow, cache state reset

From: "Johann Zuschlag" <zuschlag(at)online(dot)de>
To: "Bruce Momjian" <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Neil Conway" <nconway(at)klamath(dot)dyndns(dot)org>
Subject: Re: SI buffer overflow, cache state reset
Date: 2002-04-13 09:49:56
Lists: pgsql-general

On Fri, 12 Apr 2002 21:10:00 -0400, Neil Conway wrote:

>Your last message was just 26 hours ago, why not wait for people
>to answer you? If you're desperate to get an answer, the first thing
>I would do is search the list archives (which has numerous answers
>to your question).

Usually I don't do that. I hope the list accepts my excuse.

But I had the impression it got lost. (In fact, it didn't) Usually I search the
archives first. The problem with the list archives is, that they got quite slow
in the last months. In fact, I don't get anything out anymore.

Anything I can do to improve it? New hardware?

regards

Johann Zuschlag
zuschlag(at)online(dot)de