Installing Libraries on remote pc

From: Stuart Grimshaw <stuart(dot)pgsql(at)smgsystems(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Installing Libraries on remote pc
Date: 2001-11-29 09:25:53
Lists: pgsql-general

I have an application that can log it's results to a postgres database. I am
unable to install PostgreSQL on the remote OPC so I want to have it log its
results to one of the other PostgreSQL servers I have.

Is it possible to just install the libpq library without having to install
the full PostgreSQL, as I doubt there would be enough disk space to even
unpack the tarball.

--

| Stuart Grimshaw <stuart(at)footballnet(dot)com>
| Chief Operations Officer
| Football Networks Ltd
|-