RE: Cannot connect with latest build

From: <dpage(at)mail(dot)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <andrea(dot)aime(at)comune(dot)modena(dot)it>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: Cannot connect with latest build
Date: 2001-08-27 19:17:00
Lists: pgadmin-support

----Original Message-----
>From: Andrea Aime <aaime(at)comune(dot)modena(dot)it>
>To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
>Subject: [pgadmin-support] Cannot connect with latest build
>Date: 27 August 2001 12:15
>
>I've just donwloaded pgAdmin II build 26 and I'm trying to
>connect to a PostgreSQL server 7.0 on a RedHat 6.2 box...
>I get the following error message: 'Attribute datlastsysoid not
found'
>... what can I do (except from reverting back to pgAdmin 7.1?)
>Best regards
>Andrea Aime

Hi Andrea,

This errormessage occurs because you are running PostgreSQL 7.0.x -
the new version of pgAdmin has only been tested with PostgreSQL 7.1.x.
Unfortunately I don't have the time to make this version work with
older servers, but I do hope to keep compatibility with >= 7.1.x as
new versions of PostgreSQL come out.

Regards, Dave.