List of Large sites using Postgres

From: "Oakley " <oakerz(at)eudoramail(dot)com>
Subject: List of Large sites using Postgres
Date: 2000-08-16 13:06:39
Lists: pgsql-general

I know this may be at least somewhat off the topic in this group, but I figured all of you would be better capable of giving a good answer =)

Our company is *finally* toying with the idea of chaning our DB's over to Postgres from Sybase. What they are asking me is if there are any *large* sites using it. Anyone Anyone? By large, I am rather certain they are referring to such things as lycos, yahoo, etc... I do believe the concern here is that we host a few sites that use a database backend, and those sites generate at least 20 million hits a month, and they dont want them to die if we were to change things...

Any links or whatever would be GREATLY appreciated =)

Thanks