FAQ_MSWIN suggested improvement, version 2

From: "George Latkiewicz" <george(at)modelclarity(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: FAQ_MSWIN suggested improvement, version 2
Date: 2004-08-11 20:32:52
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Oops, a slight glitch in my previous posting on this subject, please replace
that with this version (I screwed up the last sentence in step 2) -- sorry.

A suggestion for the FAQ_MSWIN document:

Under the "How to install PostgreSQL on Windows" section, I would suggest
that the last paragraph of step 2 be changed to read as follows (changes are
in red):

When you come to the point of choosing which packages to install,
expand the 'Database' section and click 'Skip' next to 'postgresql'
to change it to the latest version of PostgreSQL available for
Cygwin. Then, expand the 'Devel' section and click 'Skip' next to
'cygipc' to change it to the latest available version of CygIPC.

The instructions that follow assume that you have done this without ever
specifying how to do so.

This is just a minor point, but I've made a resolution not to sit on these
things but to start contributing back even the smallest little improvements
that strike me.

P.S. This e-mail is in HTML format, if you would prefer plain-text please
let me know so I can adjust my behaviour in the future. Similarily, if there
is a better destination for such suggestions....

George Latkiewcz.