Re: Combining data from Temp Tables

From: Jeff Herman <hermanj(at)hvpa(dot)com>
To: Jeff Herman <hermanj(at)hvpa(dot)com>, "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Combining data from Temp Tables
Date: 2012-02-21 17:31:46
Lists: pgsql-general

Obviously my formatting did not post correctly the first time. Here is another attempt, with the desired result table listed:

Temp Table 1
DATE LN MBRID DS
1/1 A 1 30
1/1 A 1 30
1/1 B 1 30

1/1 A 2 30
1/1 A 2 30

1/1 C 3 45

1/1 D 4 45
1/1 D 4 45

Temp Table 2
DATE LN MBRID DS
1/1* A 1 -30

1/1* A 2 -30
1/1* A 2 -30

1/6* D 4 -45

*including and up to five days after Temp Table 1 DATE
Temp Table 3 (desired)
DATE LN MBRID DS
1/1 A 1 30
1/1 B 1 30