aparent bug with pgAdmin version 1.22.1 connected to pg 9.5: SQL Pane view of SEQUENCE object

From: Tom Puckett <Tom(dot)Puckett(at)milliman(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: aparent bug with pgAdmin version 1.22.1 connected to pg 9.5: SQL Pane view of SEQUENCE object
Date: 2016-02-16 15:13:59
Lists: pgsql-bugs

A sequence object was created successfully when I created a table with a column of type SEQUENCE. However, in the SQL pane, I see the below code, which has an ALTER TABLE statement for the assignment of ownership. The sequence object can be recreated (manually) only if I edit this statement to become ALTER SEQUENCE, so I'm convinced that this is a defect somewhere.

-- Sequence: public.patient_patient_dbid_seq

-- DROP SEQUENCE public.patient_patient_dbid_seq;

CREATE SEQUENCE public.patient_patient_dbid_seq
INCREMENT 1
MINVALUE 1
MAXVALUE 9223372036854775807
START 1
CACHE 1;
ALTER TABLE public.patient_patient_dbid_seq
OWNER TO wohcdrowner;

This communication is intended solely for the addressee and is confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken
or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Unless
indicated to the contrary: it does not constitute professional advice or opinions upon
which reliance may be made by the addressee or any other party, and it should be
considered to be a work in progress.