Re: (A) native Windows port

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Jan Wieck" <JanWieck(at)Yahoo(dot)com>, "HACKERS" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: (A) native Windows port
Date: 2002-06-26 19:31:43
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Great, can't wait to see your work.

I can probably sort out an installer shortly after you have the first
code available - that way we can work out kinks in a binary
distribution, as well as hopefully get some more testers who may not
have compilers etc on their windows boxes. Let me know if you'd like me
to work on that...

Regards, Dave.