Re: More schema queries

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: More schema queries
Date: 2002-05-21 20:44:44
Lists: pgsql-hackers

This week just gets wierder. I haven't a clue what I overlooked, but
there must have been something - I put initdb back with the -- switch &
pg_catalog. prefixes. Ran it, same problem as expected.

I then added various printf's right back to DefineRelation (iirc), ran
initdb again and _could_ see the schema name in every function, and, the
views were created in pg_catalog!!

Took all the printf's back out, and it still works as expected.

Oh well :-)

Thanks for your help with this Tom, if nothing else, at least I've
learnt a fair bit.

Regards, Dave.