Re: Securing PHP scripts

From: "Cody Phanekham" <Cody(dot)Phanekham(at)salmat(dot)com(dot)au>
To: <pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Securing PHP scripts
Date: 2003-08-19 03:08:46
Lists: pgsql-php

I should of mentioned that the server is a dedicated PHP / PostgreSQL server, therefore no other user would have access to it.

My only concern is *if* the server gets compromised, then the attacker would have access to the DB without too much effort.

This e-mail, including any attachments to it, may contain confidential and/or personal information.
If you have received this e-mail in error, you must not copy, distribute, or disclose it, use or take any action
based on the information contained within it.

Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail of the error and then delete the original e-mail.

The information contained within this e-mail may be solely the opinion of the sender and may not necessarily
reflect the position, beliefs or opinions of Salmat on any issue.

This email has been swept for the presence of computer viruses known to Salmat's anti-virus systems.

For more information, visit our website at www.salmat.com.au.