Re: help with front/backend datatype converting

From: "Do, Leon \(Leon\)" <leondo(at)alcatel-lucent(dot)com>
To: "Kris Jurka" <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
Cc: "Oliver Jowett" <oliver(at)opencloud(dot)com>, "Dave Cramer" <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>, "imad" <immaad(at)gmail(dot)com>, <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: help with front/backend datatype converting
Date: 2007-01-05 19:40:02
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Leon-it is actually a bug in the class. The server could possibly sends
a timezone in 'hhmm' format and the class treats the entire 4 digits as
number of hours which is totally incorrect. I already provided the
quick fix so it won't take too much effort to put it in the load. If
you tell me the direction then I can add it in the load so you don't
have to spend extra effort.