Postgres 8.2.5

From: ALEXANDER JOSE <aangelj(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: postgres admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Postgres 8.2.5
Date: 2011-08-03 13:30:53
Lists: pgsql-admin

Good morning,

I have a postgres database on a server v 8.2.5 windows, and I need to install the postgres version 8.2.5 on Server with Suse Linux Enterprise but does not create 860 functions, let me know if have facilities of this version, or another version of postgres successfully in operating system platforms under SuSe Linux Enterprise 11 SP1.

thanks

Angel Alexander
Venezuela