EDB editions

From: RP Khare <passionate_programmer(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: EDB editions
Date: 2010-06-26 08:32:25
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

What is the difference between PGSQL provided by www.postgresql.org and
www.enterprisedb.com?

EnterpriseDB offers three variants:

Simple PostgreSQLStandard Server, andAdvanced Server

I want to migrate my production MySQL database to PostgreSQL. If I go
for EnterpriseDB editions, is there any chance that those editions get
discontinued later.

I can see that PostgreSQL Plus edition is also free. Can I later migrate
PostgreSQL plus database to community PostgreSQL?

Rohit Prakash

Bollywood This Decade
http://entertainment.in.msn.com/bollywoodthisdecade/