Problem creating backup of schema

From: Niklas Olsson <niklaso(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Problem creating backup of schema
Date: 2010-06-01 14:16:45
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi

I run windows xp, pgdemo 1.10.3.

In this version I can no longer create a backup when schema has been changed.

this is what I do,

I have a schema in one database, export that one.

Restore in into another database.

Rename the schema, try to make a backup of it and get the error

pg_dump: No matching schemas were found
pg_dump: *** aborted because of error

This worked in version 1.10.1 (don't know about 1.10.2)

Is this meant to be and if so what is the proper way to make a backup of a renamed schema?

thanks

Niklas

Vårfina smileys till Messenger här!
http://springpack.msn.se