Benchmark results

From: "Rebi Varghese" <rvarghes(at)umich(dot)edu>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Benchmark results
Date: 2001-05-07 21:21:50
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello,

I am doing research, for our software company, on which database would be
best to use. We are comparing your software to that of mysql. We would like
to have your Benchmark data for the software if you have any, and if not,
can you direct me where to go. I thank you for your time and look forward to
receiving more information from you.

-Rebi
rvarghes(at)aereous(dot)com