Re: ERROR: canceling query due to user request

From: "Andrew Janian" <ajanian(at)scottrade(dot)com>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "Tore Halset" <halset(at)pvv(dot)ntnu(dot)no>, <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: ERROR: canceling query due to user request
Date: 2004-09-07 16:25:49
Lists: pgsql-general

I restart postmaster. Keep in mind this is only in development. I am using a postgres manager (EMS PostgreSQL Manager 2 http://ems-hitech.com/pgmanager/) and that is where I am seeing this problem. I was sure there were better ways to solve it than restarting, but I am not worried since we do not have this problem with any production databases.

The DB is a Debian machine running postgreSQL 7.4.2.

Thanks,

Andrew