Super Talented PostgreSQL Developer - London - Excellent Salary & Benefits

From: Scott Law <jobs(at)pay4later(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Super Talented PostgreSQL Developer - London - Excellent Salary & Benefits
Date: 2012-05-31 13:06:41
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Pay4Later is the market leader in online consumer finance. The company is
growing rapidly and we're looking for a super smart PostgreSQL developer who
wants to work with an exceptionally talented, driven team in building world
class web applications used by millions of people and an ever growing list
of leading retailers.

Responsibilities will include:
* Developing our transaction processing and management systems
* Integrating new partner banks and finance companies
* Supporting clients during integration and live trading
Your skill set should include, but not be limited to:
* SQL and database management (PostgreSQL obviously!)
* Object-Oriented PHP
* (X)HTML and CSS
* Javascript and jQuery
* SVN
Don't apply for this role if you are an average bozo. Get in touch
immediately if you are really smart, a very fast learner and looking for a
role that will really engage and challenge you. For the right candidate this
is a fantastic career opportunity to make a key contribution and share in
the success of a fast growing company.

You must be resident in the UK and have a full valid UK work permit.

To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to jobs(at)pay4later(dot)com

**STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE**