Re: PGSimpleDataSource not support jdbc url

From: Shijun Kong <skong(at)investoranalytics(dot)com>
To: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PGSimpleDataSource not support jdbc url
Date: 2012-05-04 18:30:17
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi Dave,

I didn't say it is a part of JDBC API, if you look DataSource interface,
it has nothing about database server, port, username or password. Not any
of them.

It is just a minor feature which I think is handy to have. And I am asking
here if anyone aware of any future plan of this part, because I did not
find a feature requesting / bug tracking page here:
http://jdbc.postgresql.org/