Object create date

From: "Fernando Hevia" <fhevia(at)ip-tel(dot)com(dot)ar>
To: <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Object create date
Date: 2008-12-29 18:23:15
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi list,

I'm having a hard time trying to find out if the latest patches have been applied to my application (uses lots of pgplsql functions).
Does Postgres store creation date and/or modification date for tables, functions and other objects?
It would help me a lot if I could query each object when it was created. Is this information available on 8.3? Where should I look?

Thanks,
Fernando