Re: please help

From: Rilindo Foster <rilindo(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Craig Ringer <craig(at)postnewspapers(dot)com(dot)au>
Cc: Shu Ho <sueh111(at)hotmail(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: please help
Date: 2010-01-01 17:08:31
Lists: pgsql-general

Funny thing, a workmate ask me about this same type of question. I found this book to be useful.

http://www.amazon.com/Beginning-Databases-PostgreSQL-Novice-Professional/dp/1590594789/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1262365492&sr=8-2

I will second Craig's recommendation, though, since good PostgreSQL books are hard to find, for some reason.

- Rilindo