Re: BUG #16334: We recently upgraded PG version from 9.5 to 10.10 and system performance is not so good

From: Tejaswini GC <tejaswini(dot)gc(at)decathlon(dot)com>
To: Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #16334: We recently upgraded PG version from 9.5 to 10.10 and system performance is not so good
Date: 2020-04-02 10:22:56
Lists: pgsql-bugs pgsql-performance

Hello Julien,

Thanks for your response.

I'm in touch with our hosting team to get more information for your queries.
As of now I can share these details.
We did analyze on the DB, but not the vacuum,
We are using AWS RDS.

Please help me with these queries as well.

1) Will the process change if we use AWS RDS.
2) What kind of vacuum should be done on the DB, as there are many types of
vacuum.

Awaiting your reply!
Thanks!

*Regards*