how to enable pgcrypto

From: Ze Victor Harry <assayabadi(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: how to enable pgcrypto
Date: 2018-08-03 08:14:25
Lists: pgsql-bugs

hello again I have a small problem here can someone tell me briefly how to
do it? I am getting this error When i give ant fresh_install it gives error
PostgreSQL 'pgcrypto' extension installed /up to date? False (not
installed) Create extension pgcrypto
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/45408745/when-i-give-ant-fresh-install-it-gives-error-postgresql-pgcrypto-extension-ins>
.
I have tried to look up for solutions and they all say I have to run a
command
# Login to your "dspace" database as a superuser
psql --username=postgres dspace
# Enable the pgcrypto extension on this database
CREATE EXTENSION pgcrypto;
but where I got confused is from where do i run these commands.is it from
cmd? or in pgadmin sql? I need clearly articulated steps