Re: Warnings around booleans

From: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
To: Piotr Stefaniak <postgres(at)piotr-stefaniak(dot)me>
Cc: "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Warnings around booleans
Date: 2015-08-21 17:39:19
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Friday, August 21, 2015, Piotr Stefaniak <postgres(at)piotr-stefaniak(dot)me>
wrote:

> If I'm not mistaken, the roles introduced in this test are never dropped,
> which will cause the test to fail on consequent runs.

Ah, I was thinking there was a reason to not leave them around but couldn't
think of it and liked the idea of testing the pg_dumpall / pg_upgrade code
paths associated.

Perhaps the way to address this is to add a bit of code to drop them if
they exist? That would be reasonably straight-forward to do, I believe.

Will take a look at that.

Thanks!

Stephen