Executing nodenestloop.c

From: Ravi Kiran <ravi(dot)kolanpaka(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Executing nodenestloop.c
Date: 2014-06-27 06:23:08
Lists: pgsql-general

hi,

I am using the environment Eclipse for the execution of the programs in the
executor, whenever I give break points to specific program in eclipse , the
control goes to main.c and finally the process never comes back to the
actual program.
Is there any way that the process be constrained only to my specific
program.

Thank you