Fractal tree indexing

From: Atri Sharma <atri(dot)jiit(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Fractal tree indexing
Date: 2013-02-13 09:01:26
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi all,

Just a curiosity I couldnt control. I was recently reading about
Fractal tree indexing
(http://www.tokutek.com/2012/12/fractal-tree-indexing-overview/) and
how TokuDB engine for MySQL is really working nicely with big data.

I was wondering, do we have support for fractal tree indexing? I mean,
it really does seem to help manage big data, so we could think of
supporting it in some form for our large data set clients( if it is
not happening already someplace which I have missed).

Regards,

Atri

--
Regards,