Re: Trying to use binary replication - from tutorial

From: Evan Walter <ewalter(at)decisionanalyst(dot)com>
To: Mark Keisler <qa4437(at)motorola(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Trying to use binary replication - from tutorial
Date: 2011-10-17 15:26:45
Lists: pgsql-admin pgsql-general

Yes thank you.
I actually did get it working eventually, with the things you mentioned.
Also, the recovery.conf has to be in the directory that contains the data
folder! I previously had it in the folder with the config files, which in
my installation are different. Once I moved the recovery.conf (this was
actually figured out by a colleague), the replication was working
beautifully.

Thanks
Evan Walter