Bug when renaming table

From: P GOUV <kadmos(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Bug when renaming table
Date: 2011-09-05 14:28:12
Lists: pgadmin-support

This is minor bug. I am on windows 7 64 bit using the stable pgadmin.
When i rename a table everything is fine. However when i rename a table and
added new constraints etc i got error message that relation doesnt exist..
I guess that it uses the new name but in database it has the old name..
Generally the program needs work but it is very fast and reliable!