Setting up High Availability Group of PostgreSQL instances using RedHat Cluster Suite

From: Terry Khatri <terrykhatri531(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Setting up High Availability Group of PostgreSQL instances using RedHat Cluster Suite
Date: 2012-12-01 20:45:36
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello

I need to do the subject setup using PostgreSQL, where when one node goes
down another takes over without manual intervention, the way it is done in
Oracle using grid infrastructure and in SQL Server 2012 using their
Alway-On feature

My question is, has anyone done that ? can anyone please help me implement
it, I have googled on the subject, some people have done that and
EnterpriseDB offer their services to implement it but there are no details
how actually to do it.

Your step by step guide will be much appreciated.

Also if there are any other ways to do it please let me know.

Thanks