Python UCS4 error

From: c k <shreeseva(dot)learning(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Python UCS4 error
Date: 2011-07-05 17:21:28
Lists: pgsql-admin pgsql-general

Dear All,
I updated my development machine with Fedora 15 and as there is python 2.7.
I have also migrated my few postgresql databases. While creating plpython in
one database, I got the following error undefined symbol
PyUnicodeUCS4_AsEncodedString.
Then I recompiled source code and got a plpython.so compiled for python 2.7
(default python comes with fedora15) and replaced original with this one.
Restarted postgresql and still same error occurs.
When checked for where a python is with ucs4 or ucs2 using following
script, it says it is ucs4.

>>> import sys
>>> print sys.maxunicode
1114111