Re: Installing PostGIS 2.0

From: James David Smith <james(dot)david(dot)smith(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Installing PostGIS 2.0
Date: 2012-06-07 14:27:07
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi Tom,

I don't think so. I went to the postgresql 9.1 folder and launched
stack builder from there. It then asked me which installation of
postgresql I was launching software for, so I selected 9.1. I then
followed the steps and got this error.

It seems like there is some error with PostGIS already being installed
no? It goes to create a template and finds one there already?

Thanks

James

I note that when I launch pgAdminIII I now have two servers. 8.4 and 9.1.