Re:

From: Vladimir Ryabtsev <greatvovan(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Peter Geoghegan <pg(at)bowt(dot)ie>
Subject: Re:
Date: 2019-09-25 02:53:30
Lists: pgsql-bugs

I meant a probable conversion step to some normalized Unicode
representation, as some characters in Unicode may be represented in more
than one way (e.g. NFD). But I did not have any strong evidence to support
it, that was just a wild guess.

How to investigate it further? What was the cause of index corruption? How
to prevent it in the future?