Add Server in PgAdmin 3

From: Ajendra Dubey <dba(dot)ajendra(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Add Server in PgAdmin 3
Date: 2012-07-02 12:20:01
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Sir/Madam,

I am using PostgreSQL 8.4 and PgAdmin 3 for 1 project. I am using silent
installation of PostgreSQL 8.4. In this, we are not getting database list
or no server will be added while using silent install. Is there any command
which we can use to add server in PgAdmin because my database is not
working until we add server in PgAdmin.

Please help me in this regard urgently so I can use that command to add
server in silent mode only.

Thanks & Regards

Ajendra Dubey