Re: no pg_hba.conf entry for replication connection from host

From: Volkan Unsal <spocksplanet(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Melvin Davidson <melvin6925(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>, "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: no pg_hba.conf entry for replication connection from host
Date: 2015-04-10 03:43:11
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Melvin,

Thank you for offering to take a look. Here is a gist of all the whole set
up. I enclosed the logs in there as log-slave and lo-master.

https://gist.github.com/volkanunsal/ad2173e2649393fcd3b6

This is the entire setup, except for a few things taken out for privacy
reasons. Please note that the variables are substituted into the conf files
by a preprocessor. I've confirmed that they are substituted correctly.

--
*Volkan Unsal*
*web and mobile development*