Re: Problem with Package for pgq3 missing pgq_node

From: Jeremy Finzel <finzelj(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Christoph Berg <myon(at)debian(dot)org>, Jeremy Finzel <finzelj(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-pkg-debian(at)postgresql(dot)org, jmarks1(at)enova(dot)com
Cc: aaron(at)pavely(dot)net
Subject: Re: Problem with Package for pgq3 missing pgq_node
Date: 2018-01-22 17:34:47
Lists: pgsql-pkg-debian

> skytools3 was split into a plethora of separate packages, and we
> haven't yet packaged all of them (but we needed to jump ahead because
> skytools3 didn't support PostgreSQL 10).
>
> I've packaged pgq-node now, please let us know if there's still
> problems.

Thanks for the reply. We still are missing some things to make us able to
actually run Skytools replication with the new packaging, namely londiste.
The new packages do not fully replicate the functionality of the legacy
skytools packaging, and we are forced to pin to older versions at present
for this reason.

If there is anything we could do to help with this process, please let us
know.

Thank you,
Jeremy