Re: Segmentation Fault in logical decoding get/peek API

From: Jeremy Finzel <finzelj(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
Cc: Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Segmentation Fault in logical decoding get/peek API
Date: 2019-02-20 14:24:59
Lists: pgsql-bugs

> The best thing which could be done is to post a set of SQL queries
> on this list which allows to reproduce the problem.

I am trying, but I am not sure how to do that just yet. However, I can
reliably reproduce the error by letting this system run, meaning I have the
ability to attach a debugger to see what is happening more deeply. I can
also provide just what data in the slot is leading to a failed assert.
Would any of this help to narrow down the problem?

Thanks,
Jeremy