Hello, question regarding odbc

From: Filip Cacic <leno(dot)application(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Hello, question regarding odbc
Date: 2020-01-07 15:32:47
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello my name is Filip and in short I have question regarding ODBC.

Before, I am very sorry for disturbing, but little bit desperate in trying
to solve my problem regarding odbc.

I am in situation where I m trying to build my own custom odbc, but already
struggling on the start.

So far I made the setup.dll and everything works fine. My method ConfigDSN
gets called and setup everything that is needed.

But now my problem is that when I try to connect to my DSN, it fails. It
doesnt even call my method that I implement like SQLConnect..

I have posted my problem on stackoverflow with pictures of my source code.
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/59552680/my-odbc-api-functions-does-not-get-called-from-odbc-test?noredirect=1#comment105289572_59552680
.

I tried with many resources from the internet but they either not work or I
am missing some fundemental knowledge of alll of that.
I would be really greatful if you can give me some guide on how to solve
this.

P.S I am also willing to pay for the help aka Tutorial/guide